Re: [midatlanticretro] Another update on InfoAge / our museum

  • William Pechter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15 9:47 AM
      I used to maintain the DEC stuff at Fort Monmouth -- and they had a ton
      of it...PDP11's, PDP8's, DECmates, Vaxes...

      I wonder how much they scrapped out at Evans and elsewhere.

      They've got (or had) a 1965 vintage Straight PDP8 (no E, S, etc)
      running that was used to aim a satellite receiver dish and a pile of
      other stuff including CDC6600 stuff and Plato stuff through the late
      80's.

      Don't know what Ft. Monmouth has left or if there's goodies in their
      scrap warehouse.

      Bill

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html