OT: Last chance for FREE 486s

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      The next step is the scrapper. I have lots to go around. Probably 5 or 6 more. Packard Bell, Compaq and some pizza box sized ones I think from NEC (well, about the size of 2 pizzaboxes, one on top of the other). Perfect to keep as that spare MS-DOS machine for making disk images. I'm keeping 2 just for this.

      Most are complete booting units with VGA and networking. Built in PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports too. I really need to make room.

      I'd rather not ship them but will if you cover postage and packing. Location is north western New Jersey (Wantage). I can bring them to the event on the 8th too if anyone wants one and is going to be there.

      Kelly