Re: [midatlanticretro] Back on the subject of BBS'es

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
      Brian,
      My BBS project has been a little delayed, but I still plan to have a
      working dial-up BBS online by the end of this month. "..It WILL be at my
      work, our phone will not be ringing 24 hours a day..", as my wife pointed
      out. That did not originally occur to me, but she sometimes she needs to
      remind me of the real world. :-)
      bd