Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: newest toy

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2008
      CF is based on IDE.  As for SD, I never seen such an adapter.  I have seen a CF -> SD card adapter before.  Found one on Google.  http://the-gadgeteer.com/review/eagletec_sd_to_cf_ii_card_adapter_review

      On Feb 13, 2008 1:01 PM, John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

      > 4GB SD card with built-in USB connector. To replace the 512MB version
      > that I (doh!) lost.

      On topic: does somebody make an IDE dock for these?
      I know for the CompactFlash it is trivial...

      John A.
      (Better yet would be for SCSI, MFM and SMD..)

      --
      See you spare cowboy...