RESCHEDULED -- club chat

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      Our chat tonight was a failure.

      I accept responsibility. Completely forgot about it until Bill D. emailed
      me asking for the connection details!

      Three of us showed up, however, and had a nice little chat for about 40
      minutes.

      Let's try this again next Monday, same time, same details -- IRC server =
      kildall.ath.cx ; channel = #march.

      Sorry.

      - 740 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
        Sorry folks, I had a minor emergency to deal with.
        Everything's fine, but I was caught "out of position" as they say.
        See you next Monday night.