Re: Mac Plus keyboard and cable needed

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2008
      "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

      > My basement seems to have swallowed up the keyboard for my Mac Plus.
      Anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with?

      > Thanks,
      > Kelly

      I've been dealing in old Mac equipment for over a DECADE. I've
      repaired Macs for MARCH. Anyone think to mention me?

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/m_parts.html#NONADB

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA