Mac Plus keyboard and cable needed

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
      My basement seems to have swallowed up the keyboard for my Mac Plus. Anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with?

      Thanks,
      Kelly
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
        is that the old old one, or just the old type?
        bd

        > My basement seems to have swallowed up the keyboard for my Mac Plus.
        > Anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kelly
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
          It is the one with the phone handset like cord. You can see a picture of it at:

          http://www.blakespot.com/macplus/images/macplus.jpg

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
            sorry, I only have two, for the two systems using them.
            bd

            At 03:52 PM 2/14/2008 -0500, you wrote:
            >It is the one with the phone handset like cord. You can see a picture of
            >it at:
            >
            >http://www.blakespot.com/macplus/images/macplus.jpg

          • Herb Johnson
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2008
              "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

              > My basement seems to have swallowed up the keyboard for my Mac Plus.
              Anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with?

              > Thanks,
              > Kelly

              I've been dealing in old Mac equipment for over a DECADE. I've
              repaired Macs for MARCH. Anyone think to mention me?

              http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html
              http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/m_parts.html#NONADB

              Herb Johnson

              Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA