RE: Anniversary..Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI spotted...

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2008
      Message
      Good idea.  We'll have plenty of room for this kind of thing and any other mini-exhibits ("exhibitettes?") that we can conjure...
      From:  Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
      Subj:  Anniversary..Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI spotted...
      Date:  Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 pm
      Size:  2K
      To:  midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

       2008 is also the 40th anniv in the founding of Intel, 1968
       goomba Federico Faggin

       =Dan

       Evan wrote:  Sounds great!  And 2008 is the 30th anniversary of the first BBS.  We'll have to ask Jason Scott to give a talk or make an exhibit this year ... Maybe we could even get Ward C. to be our big speaker...

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.2/1271 - Release Date: 2/11/2008 8:16 AM

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.2/1273 - Release Date: 2/12/2008 9:31 AM