OT: newest toy

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2008
      Message

      4GB SD card with built-in USB connector.  To replace the 512MB version that I (doh!) lost.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 12, 2008
        I bet it wasn't $33 like my 4gb Transcend SD card.  (non-spec if you must get technical)

        --
        See you spare cowboy...
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2008
          Message
          Close.  $43.  But yours doesn't have a secret fold-out USB connector.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 13, 2008
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Close. $43. But yours doesn't have a secret fold-out USB connector.
            I bet it is smaller then the 512MB version so I am sure it will be
            *much* harder to lose... :-P

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 13, 2008
              No, same size, standard SD

              > Close. $43. But yours doesn't have a secret fold-out USB connector.
              I bet it is smaller then the 512MB version so I am sure it will be
              *much* harder to lose... :-P

              Cheers,

              Bryan

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • John Allain
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 13, 2008
                > 4GB SD card with built-in USB connector. To replace the 512MB version
                > that I (doh!) lost.

                On topic: does somebody make an IDE dock for these?
                I know for the CompactFlash it is trivial...

                John A.
                (Better yet would be for SCSI, MFM and SMD..)
              • Jeffrey Frady
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 16, 2008
                  CF is based on IDE.  As for SD, I never seen such an adapter.  I have seen a CF -> SD card adapter before.  Found one on Google.  http://the-gadgeteer.com/review/eagletec_sd_to_cf_ii_card_adapter_review