When is the next gathering at infoage?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
      Between yesterday's rescue and a bunch of DEC stuff I picked up in December I now have a van full of stuff for InfoAge. When is there going to be a gathering again? I would like a few helpers since I still can't lift much.

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      PS Next time, someone else gets to follow Evan "wrong way" Koblentz through Paterson.

      PPS As a point of reference, there is no way an eight year old mini van loaded with about 300 pounds of computer equipment can keep up with a Miata on I87.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        Plus 170 more pounds of combined net passenger!