RE: [midatlanticretro] Wow! Very interesting "rescure" ... FW: InfoAge

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2008
      Message
      In the H-buildings, things were put all over the place ... I'll have to ask Fred if he knows how this particular thing ended up there ... from what I gather it's not the CPU in the picture, just some sort of control system.  But Dave S. sent another email saying he thinks he DID see the full setup.  I'm just baffled how it could be there and we didn't know about it!  (Or how I/Andy/etc. could've forgotten?)

      Hopefully I'll get some answers tomorrow.