membership and VCF East

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 9:34 PM
      Hi, I sent in my membership dues a while back but didn't get a confirmation. Do you normally send one out? I was also wondering...is there going to be a VCF East this year or is it every other year? I want to get it on the ol' calendar if there is one. Thanks.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9 2:06 PM
        Message
        Ask Jim about the membership.

        VCF - we're looking at the weekend of Sept. 13-14 - but that's not final yet.