Re: minis and mainframe pictures

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 8, 2008
      "Bob Applegate" <bob@...> wrote:

      > I deleted the long chain of emails...
      >
      > I got word back from this fellow. He says we're welcome to come
      tour the warehouse and see what's of interest:

      > If others want to go see it, let me know and we can try to meet up
      there.

      > Bob

      I am not far from there. I emailed Bob my schedule, I'd probably meet
      others there on the selected day. Not much there to interest me but it
      would be a nice outing. Some odd stuff there might be saleable by me
      in the Apple Mac world. The Sun and SGI stuff (most often mentioned
      here) that I saw in the photos was either too big or already common
      and not valuable.

      No comments on "someday it will be valuable".

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com