Just heard back from Yahoo...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      ...Regarding that spammer, kathy_tn4, who visited our group on June 4. Said
      the Yahoos:

      --------------------

      We appreciate your report of possible abuse in Yahoo! Groups. We have
      investigated your report and have taken appropriate action as per our Terms
      of Service (TOS). For further details about the Yahoo! TOS, you can visit:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on another
      user's account with a third party. We are not able to make exceptions to
      this rule.

      - 740 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        Evan,

        There will be more 5p4m3r5. There is nothing you can do beyond delete their
        messages and move on. The email address used to post the spam was probably
        abandoned as soon as it was used.

        Jim