Re: Want to get back into this...

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 4, 2008
      wrote:

      > Brian, welcome to our group. We have another Bryan but he spells it
      > wrong. :)
      >
      > Do you live near us here in the mid-Atlantic / northeast
      someplace? (All
      > are welcome, of course.)
      >

      > > I think I'm that "guy".... Hi Chris... I'm on.
      > >
      > > Introduction for anyone that doesn't know me: Hi, I'm Brian
      > > Cirulnick, and my website is http://www.obsolyte.com -- devoted to
      > > Vintage Workstations, although my collection 'o crap also spans
      > > Commodore equipment, Apple II's, really old "laptops" and the
      > > occasional thing that I can't readily identify.
      > >
      > > And Bill, I own a Volkswagen Vanagon... Can you fill *that* up?
      > >
      > > ;-)
      > >
      > > TTYL
      > > Brian C.
      ---------------------------

      Oh yeah, I'm in the northeast alright (assuming that the NYC/Newark
      NJ area counts as northeast). I live in Belleville NJ, work in
      Whippany, and get into Manhattan as often as possible. I used to live
      in Jersey City, but moved because I needed a garage for all my
      Volkswagen projects. Of course, my new larger place also allows me to
      consider building my personal computer history museum.

      TTYL
      Brian C.
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 4, 2008
        >>> Oh yeah, I'm in the northeast alright (assuming that the NYC/Newark NJ
        area counts as northeast). I live in Belleville NJ, work in Whippany, and
        get into Manhattan as often as possible. I used to live in Jersey City, but
        moved because I needed a garage for all my Volkswagen projects. Of course,
        my new larger place also allows me to consider building my personal computer
        history museum.

        Ah ... Close indeed, I live in Springfield. Let me know anytime that you'd
        like to visit our museum!! (I also work near you in Rockaway.)

        >>> building my personal computer history museum

        Allow me to urge you not to do that. :) I think you'll be suitably
        impressed with our MARCH group museum.
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 6, 2008
          Kelly Leavitt wrote:
          > Well, I'd be interested in pics and buying some units depeding on price and condition.

          Me too.

          Peace... Sridhar