IBM 5150 type case

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 211 , Feb 1, 2008
      Does anyone know where i can get a cheap IBM 5150 or
      same type case..

      Adept used to make IBM clones and used the same type
      case. In fact I remember a lot of companies making HD
      units with the same type case.

      I want to build a new PC (new Mobo, etc) in the retro
      case. I have two 5150s, but I don't have the heart to
      kill a working vintage computer. (or even a broken
      one, I would rather restore it)

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 211 of 211 , Oct 11
        I realized about 60 seconds after hitting send you were pointing our the FAQ was outdated.   Sorry about that.

        On 10/11/2015 8:01 PM, Martin A Flynn maflynn@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        <Oversize image removed>

        In case the screen shot does not work:  https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?ein1=47-4133714&names=&city=&state=All...&country=US&deductibility=all&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search

        On 10/11/2015 7:51 PM, 'Bill Dromgoole' drummy@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        However we do not yet have federal 501(c)3 tax status.