RE: APPLE CLONES

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008

      I just received two Laser 128’s and external 5 ¼ inch disk drive (Laser also) from one our local FreeCycle groups.  One of them must have been used a lot because the some of the letters on the keys have been worn off.  I don’t have monitors for them or power supplies.  But I found a couple of Apple IIc power supplies on eBay, which I won.

      The college I attended had a small computer lab set up for the English, and Creative Writing classes, which were mostly Apple IIe’s and Apple IIc’s.   They used FredWriter for word processing software, which I have a couple copies of.

      Later,

      Jim K.

    • billdeg@degnanco.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
        where are you located?

        > I just received two Laser 128’s and external 5 ¼ inch disk drive (Laser
        > also) from one our local FreeCycle groups. One of them must have been
        > used
        > a lot because the some of the letters on the keys have been worn off. I
        > don’t have monitors for them or power supplies. But I found a couple of
        > Apple IIc power supplies on eBay, which I won.
        >

        > The college I attended had a small computer lab set up for the English,
        > and
        > Creative Writing classes, which were mostly Apple IIe’s and Apple IIc’s.
        > They used FredWriter for word processing software, which I have a couple
        > copies of.
        >

        > Later,
        >
        > Jim K.

      • Jim