Stringy Floppy Lives

  • billdeg@degnanco.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
      I received the 2nd round of belts from Pyramid, Inc. of Newton, IA. I
      have been working with them to manufacture little custom belts for the
      stringy, they're very a good company.

      This time I received two belts, sized
      .010 x .045 x 3-1/2 92A and 83A.

      They both worked initially, but the 92A seemed to "settle" better.

      The pics speak for themselves:

      http://vintagecomputer.net/tandy/trs80_1/exatron_stringy_floppy/

      NO I am not planning on doing an exhibit on these things, faghetaboutit.

      bd
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
        Does anyone have a lead on some (new) inexpensive Sony DG60P DDS-1
        tapes? By inexpensive, I mean less than $2.00 a tape. Thanks.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
          On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Kelly Leavitt wrote:

          > Is used OK? I'll see if I have any laying around.

          I prefer to use new tapes, using them for DAT recording. Thanks.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • Kelly Leavitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
            Is used OK? I'll see if I have any laying around.

            Does anyone have a lead on some (new) inexpensive Sony DG60P DDS-1
            tapes? By inexpensive, I mean less than $2.00 a tape. Thanks.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@cpumagic. scol.pa.us
            Old Technology http://sturgeon. css.psu.edu/ ~mloewen/ Oldtech/

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.