Re: Fwd: RE: [midatlanticretro] Someone selling a IBM XT on Craigslist $100

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      I kinda lied... I did touch it before. :)

      I haven't touched it in a while... The box is looking
      bad.

      I got it at the Trenton computer festival a long time
      ago.. I have pics

      I haven't gone to TCF in a while, it used to be cool
      when the flea market was bigger.

      I went to the original HOPE and then when they had it
      at the Puck Building.

      I wanted to hit VCF East 2007, but I had reserve duty.

      > > --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hey Chris. I have never seen a PET 8032 in the
      > > > original box
      > > > before. Where did you get it? We as a group
      > plan
      > > > to go to the HOPE
      > > > convention at the Hotel Pennsylvania in July.
      > > Maybe
      > > > you could help with
      > > > our exhibit (once we decide what it will be)
      > > > Bill

      > > > computers

      > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and