Someone selling a IBM XT on Craigslist $100

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2008
      I think $100 is to much, I found both of mine on the
      street, but if you are interested

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/sys/549155836.html

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2008
        Hi, are you new to MARCH? I don't recognize your name / email ...
        Introduction please...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2008
          Opps Sorry

          Hi..

          Christian Liendo

          I live in NYC

          I went to the VCF East in 2006

          I like old computers, My 1st was a Timex Sinclair
          1000, I think that was back in 1981.

          I have the following

          Two IBM 5150s
          Commodore PET 8032 (in original box untouched)
          KayPro II
          Apple II Plus
          Apple Pippin
          Timex Sinclair 1000

          I have many old various magazines.

          Er... Other than that, not much.

          I saw that you guys were interested in old computers
          and I was like, cool..

          --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          > Hi, are you new to MARCH? I don't recognize your
          > name / email ...
          > Introduction please...

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2008
            Hey Chris. I have never seen a PET 8032 in the original box
            before. Where did you get it? We as a group plan to go to the HOPE
            convention at the Hotel Pennsylvania in July. Maybe you could help with
            our exhibit (once we decide what it will be)
            Bill

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2008
              Dan,

              Interesting list. These events seem rather commercial compared to VCF. Since we don't really compete with these events, maybe there's an opportunity to advertise at these shows.

              Jim