Re: [midatlanticretro] The Last HOPE

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
      B. Degnan wrote:
      > Mike,
      > Thanks. I have the disks, but the computer does not power on (yet). I
      > have visually inspected the machine, but I have not taken it further
      > than that. I do need a new mouse possibly.

      If you need to borrow one for the show (as well as a tape drive or any
      of the other peripherals), I have a whole load of UnixPC hardware, all
      of it fully functional.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • billdeg@degnanco.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
        OK. I don't know if they work, as the system has not been powered on
        successfully. I will send an update when/if progress is made. I am
        guessing that there is a battery issue someplace, or a lose cable.
        Bill