Re: [midatlanticretro] The Last HOPE

  • Ryan Harvey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
      Glad to hear you have the disks. I have a few different UNIX disks for the AT&T as well, in case you find you need some.

      --Ryan

    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
        B. Degnan wrote:
        > Mike,
        > Thanks. I have the disks, but the computer does not power on (yet). I
        > have visually inspected the machine, but I have not taken it further
        > than that. I do need a new mouse possibly.

        If you need to borrow one for the show (as well as a tape drive or any
        of the other peripherals), I have a whole load of UnixPC hardware, all
        of it fully functional.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • billdeg@degnanco.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 22, 2008
          OK. I don't know if they work, as the system has not been powered on
          successfully. I will send an update when/if progress is made. I am
          guessing that there is a battery issue someplace, or a lose cable.
          Bill