Working on an OEM version of an Altos 5-5AD

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
      FYI - My latest project, getting nowhere, but now I have pics.  I can't even get to the point of attempting to boot, I could not find any bad solder joints  in the power supply.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/altos/5-5AD/
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=29

      At 11:12 PM 1/21/2008 -0500, you wrote:
      I traded so much email with Bill D. this week that I didn't notice the lack of MARCH messages ... everyone staying inside where it's warm?