Odd things at the museum today

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
      Today started normal enough. Ray S. brought us a final load of mostly Commodore items before he moves soon. Then we had good visitors all afternoon. One guy said he took a PDP-1 training class at DEC's Maynard, Mass. headquarters! But the strangest thing happened on my way out. Walking to my car, I heard an odd, dull "thud" a couple of feet behind me. What was THAT, I wondered!!!??? I turned around and saw a HUGE bird ... D.O.A. In the parking lot ... must've plummetted right out of the sky! It missed me be ... really close. Man that gives me the creeps. EWWW.
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
        Secret bird zapping electronic beam weapon from the ghost of Camp
        Evans research? Did someone power up the big dish down the road?

        73 de Ray :)

        On Jan 13, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Evan wrote:

        > Today started normal enough. Ray S. brought us a final load of
        > mostly Commodore items before he moves soon. Then we had good
        > visitors all afternoon. One guy said he took a PDP-1 training
        > class at DEC's Maynard, Mass. headquarters! But the strangest
        > thing happened on my way out. Walking to my car, I heard an odd,
        > dull "thud" a couple of feet behind me. What was THAT, I
        > wondered!!!??? I turned around and saw a HUGE bird ... D.O.A. In
        > the parking lot ... must've plummetted right out of the sky! It
        > missed me be ... really close. Man that gives me the creeps. EWWW.

      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
          Its an omen. Of what? Nobody knows...