Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: [TYPEWRITERS] bad keyboards....

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2008
      I'm not worried. :)

      -----Original Message-----

      From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
      Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: [TYPEWRITERS] bad keyboards....
      Date: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:17 am
      Size: 2K
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

      Evan,

      I believe I sensed some anxiety in your recent replies :)
      Could it be that Eli Manning has to confront the notorious Tony Romo in the playoffs today ?
      I'm rooting for the NY Giants too (my hometown)

      =Dan
      just kidding

      Evan wrote: I strongly do NOT agree on two points. First, it's pretty dumb to say that advertising has anything to do with a fluffy thing like 'bad keyboards' ... Second, a whole VCF exhibit about them? Sounds boring. (Although an exhibit of "Bizarre I/O of Yesteryear" would be interesting if the exhibitor were creative.)