Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: [TYPEWRITERS] bad keyboards....

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2008
      Evan,

      I believe I sensed some anxiety in your recent replies :)
      Could it be that Eli Manning has to confront the notorious Tony Romo in the playoffs today ?
      I'm rooting for the NY Giants too (my hometown)

      =Dan
      just kidding

      Evan wrote:
      I strongly do NOT agree on two points.  First, it's pretty dumb to say that advertising has anything to do with a fluffy thing like 'bad keyboards' ... Second, a whole VCF exhibit about them?  Sounds boring.  (Although an exhibit of "Bizarre I/O of Yesteryear" would be interesting if the exhibitor were creative.)

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2008
        I'm not worried. :)