Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
      I'm getting a 404.

      -cuts himself-

      On Jan 11, 2008 6:34 PM, Ryan Harvey <fieldhippieryan@...> wrote:

      Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

      --Ryan

      Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

      See you spare cowboy...
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008

        hey, can you make a screensaver out of this swf file ?
        that would be cool

        =Dan

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Message

        (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
          Beats me. Google it. (Plus it's not my file.)

          Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!
          Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
          Size: 2K
          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

          http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf