Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

  • Ryan Harvey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
      Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

      --Ryan

      Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
        I'm getting a 404.

        -cuts himself-

        On Jan 11, 2008 6:34 PM, Ryan Harvey <fieldhippieryan@...> wrote:

        Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

        --Ryan

        Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

        See you spare cowboy...
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008

          hey, can you make a screensaver out of this swf file ?
          that would be cool

          =Dan

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          Message

          (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
            Beats me. Google it. (Plus it's not my file.)

            Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!
            Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
            Size: 2K
            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

            http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf