Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
      it is funny, cute, whatever.

      On Jan 11, 2008 3:49 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Sorry man.  I just thought it's funny.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joe Giliberti [mailto:Starbase89@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 3:49 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

      That makes me miss my old Pug

      On Jan 11, 2008 3:42 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

    • Ryan Harvey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

        --Ryan

        Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
          I'm getting a 404.

          -cuts himself-

          On Jan 11, 2008 6:34 PM, Ryan Harvey <fieldhippieryan@...> wrote:

          Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

          --Ryan

          Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

          See you spare cowboy...
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008

            hey, can you make a screensaver out of this swf file ?
            that would be cool

            =Dan

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            Message

            (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

            No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
              Beats me. Google it. (Plus it's not my file.)

              Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!
              Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
              Size: 2K
              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

              http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf