Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
      That makes me miss my old Pug

      On Jan 11, 2008 3:42 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
        Message
        Sorry man.  I just thought it's funny.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
          it is funny, cute, whatever.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
            Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

            --Ryan

            Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
              I'm getting a 404.

              -cuts himself-

              On Jan 11, 2008 6:34 PM, Ryan Harvey <fieldhippieryan@...> wrote:

              Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

              --Ryan

              Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

              See you spare cowboy...
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008

                hey, can you make a screensaver out of this swf file ?
                that would be cool

                =Dan

                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                Message

                (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

                No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM
              • Evan
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
                  Beats me. Google it. (Plus it's not my file.)

                  Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!
                  Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
                  Size: 2K
                  To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                  http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf