Time to clean the inside of your monitors!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
      Message

      (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
        That makes me miss my old Pug

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
          Message
          Sorry man.  I just thought it's funny.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
            it is funny, cute, whatever.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
              Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

              --Ryan

              Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

            • Jeffrey Frady
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 11, 2008
                I'm getting a 404.

                -cuts himself-

                On Jan 11, 2008 6:34 PM, Ryan Harvey <fieldhippieryan@...> wrote:

                Hehehe, very cute. I think the saliva may cause a short, though!

                --Ryan

                Oh, and to the fellow who lost his pug, I know the feeling. My Pekignese died a little after his first year birthday because of the poisoned dog food scandal. The company admitted it only AFTER his death and i have moved far away from his grave. I will always miss my dog, Dusty. But I am over it now, 1.5 years later.

                See you spare cowboy...
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008

                  hey, can you make a screensaver out of this swf file ?
                  that would be cool

                  =Dan

                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  Message

                  (watch it for a few minutes, very funny!)

                  No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM
                • Evan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 12, 2008
                    Beats me. Google it. (Plus it's not my file.)

                    Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Time to clean the inside of your monitors!
                    Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
                    Size: 2K
                    To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

                    http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf