some small DEC stuff on eBay

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      There are several auctions of interest to those interested in small DEC systems like the Rainbow.

      DEC - Rainbow MS DOS Operating System Ver.2.11

      Item number: 170184159322

      DEC - Rainbow MS DOS Operating System Ver.2.05

      Item number: 170184160136

      DEC Professional 380 w/kbrd

      Item number: 170184145505

      DEC-Rainbow 100 Computer

      Item number: 170184148670

      Complete Monumental Documentation Set - DEC RSX-11M

      14 Binders, Complete - Version 4.2
      Item number: 300188761936

      Ok, the RSX documentation is not pc-related, however if someone buys the RSX docs for the MARCH museum, I'll go and pick the stuff up to save the shipping costs.

      I tried to figure out a way to make live links to the auctions, but my mind is not up to full steam today. Also, this message was nicely formatted when I clicked send.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        We have a large amount of RSX manuals in the basement storage room.