OT: 486 and pentium parts available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      I'm going to be home from 1/4 to 1/10. I have a BUNCH of Pentium and 486 junque laying about. Anyone needing anything from that era and willing to drive to Wantage NJ during that time please get in touch.

      I have lots of stuff, ranging from complete systems to ISA, VESA and PCI cards of various vintage.

      Take a truck load and I might throw in an XT.

      Kelly