info on Amiga 2000 products from Great Valley Products

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Someone has asked me if the 64-pin SIMM memory sticks on a GVP memory
      card for the Amiga 2000, is the same memory as used in Apple's
      Macintosh IIfx. The "sticks" look similar, but apprently GVP
      deilberately made their SIMMs proprietary out of greed. True, or not?

      Herb Johnson
      mac guy today
      retrotechnology.com
    • Mason Taube