Re: [midatlanticretro] 2008 MARCH Membership Drive -- PLEASE READ

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 29, 2007
      Just got mine in. Happy new year to all.

      Andy

      On Dec 27, 2007 2:43 PM, <billdeg@...> wrote:

      me too.
      bd

    • rkushnier
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007

        Just sent in a donation through PayPal.  It came up:

        Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hibbyists.

        Is that like Hippy-ests ?  :-)

        Ron Kushnier

      • Andrew Molloy
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007
          I noticed that too. For some reason it made me think of smurfs and hobbits :)

          Andy

          On Dec 30, 2007 9:51 AM, rkushnier <rkushnier@...