RE: [midatlanticretro] 2008 MARCH Membership Drive -- PLEASE READ

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2007
      On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I'm 33 and still feel that way sometimes!

      I'm NEVER going to grow up, and you can't make me!

      (2008 contribution submitted).

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Andrew Molloy
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 29, 2007
        Just got mine in. Happy new year to all.

        Andy

        On Dec 27, 2007 2:43 PM, <billdeg@...> wrote:

        me too.
        bd

      • rkushnier
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007

          Just sent in a donation through PayPal.  It came up:

          Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hibbyists.

          Is that like Hippy-ests ?  :-)

          Ron Kushnier

        • Andrew Molloy
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007
            I noticed that too. For some reason it made me think of smurfs and hobbits :)

            Andy

            On Dec 30, 2007 9:51 AM, rkushnier <rkushnier@...