RE: [midatlanticretro] 2008 MARCH Membership Drive -- PLEASE READ

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2007
      Message
      I'm 33 and still feel that way sometimes!

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 27, 2007
        On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > I'm 33 and still feel that way sometimes!

        I'm NEVER going to grow up, and you can't make me!

        (2008 contribution submitted).

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Andrew Molloy
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 29, 2007
          Just got mine in. Happy new year to all.

          Andy

          On Dec 27, 2007 2:43 PM, <billdeg@...> wrote:

          me too.
          bd

        • rkushnier
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007

            Just sent in a donation through PayPal.  It came up:

            Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hibbyists.

            Is that like Hippy-ests ?  :-)

            Ron Kushnier

          • Andrew Molloy
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 30, 2007
              I noticed that too. For some reason it made me think of smurfs and hobbits :)

              Andy

              On Dec 30, 2007 9:51 AM, rkushnier <rkushnier@...