Re: [midatlanticretro] Here' some of my books

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 27, 2007
      Jim,

      I started to put my list in a text file.
      But he excel format looks the best--and practical
      I can move my little book list over to that too.

      =Dan

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      Bill,

      Good golly, a common format might bring synergism. Is that allowed? ;-^)

      Jim

      -- May you enjoy the holiday traditions of your religious persuasion. If you have no religious persuasion, may you not be bothered by those who do.