Re: [midatlanticretro] tools for breaking copy protections / disk copy on Apple II

  • Christopher Blackmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      Hi, I'm Christopher.

      I live near Raleigh, NC and like to collect vintage computer/game systems.... especially those I had/played with
      when I was a kid.  I basically stumbled upon the group looking through yahoo groups  :-)

      I've got a decent collection going, with several TS machines (1000, 1500, 2068), Apple IIgs, IIc+, Osborne, etc.  My oldest
      piece is a TRS-80 model I.... but my favorite is my extensive Intellivision (including the computer part) collection.  :-D

      Eventually... I'll try and get some of this up on the web  :-)

      Christopher.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
        Welcome Christopher.
        -Bill from Landenberg, PA.