Re: [midatlanticretro] tools for breaking copy protections / disk copy on Apple II

  • Christopher Blackmon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2007
      IIRC, Locksmith was a popular one.

      Christopher.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Evan <evan@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 2:21:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] tools for breaking copy protections / disk copy on Apple II

      Ah ... I was trying to remember the name of that program last week ... Although I remember having two different copy programs back in middle school. :) Copy II Plus was one, what was the other? Someone refresh my memory please.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 23, 2007
        Ah yes, sounds familiar.

        Hey, you're a newb here! Please introduce yourself, Christopher. How did
        you find us, what are you into vintage computer-wise, etc.?