last call for 12/29th get together

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Any more takers for the 29th? going once, going twice...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        Bill and all,

        Once again, even without the distance factor, I can't make it. That's the date we are celebrating my Mommy's 90th birthday back home near Chicago.

        On a tangentially related topic (to your message not the birthday party), I have been planning a run down to InfoAge for some time. I have a couple of wagon loads of stuff to bring down, like the Xerox 860 and DEC VT180. In fact those two might not fit in my wagon at the same time. Now that we're in ski season, many weekends and a couple of weeks are already committed so it will probably be late March or April before I can fit a road trip south into the schedule. When I do come down, I'll try to give some advance notice so we can have a gettogether at InfoAge. In would be nice to have an actual board meeting!

        Jim

        -- May you enjoy the holiday traditions of your religious persuasion. If you have no religious persuasion, may you not be bothered by those who do.

        Any more takers for the 29th? going once, going twice...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)