3rd Annual MARCH Holiday Get Together - this Saturday 15th 7PM

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
      3rd Annual
      MARCH Holiday Get Together - this Saturday 15th 7PM

      Call 302 421-9377 x2202 for info/directions

      103 W. 7th St.
      Wilmington, DE 19801

      Only 7 minutes from rt 95 in Wilmington, Delaware.

      food/drink/arcade games/vintage game systems/computers

      8-bit music and theremin, other instruments available.

      7PM until 4AM (just kidding)

      Free Street Parking

      friends welcome. If you have not already let me know, please RSVP if
      you're coming.
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 13, 2007
        Bill,

        Thanks for hosting this. I sure wish I could be there. OTOH, we got about 10" of nice fluffy snow today with another 10" planned for Sunday. Saturday is for skiing. Maybe some snowshoeing tomorrow, although 10" isn't much for that.

        Now if I can just find the plow guy's phone number...

        Jim

        MARCH Holiday Get Together - this Saturday 15th 7PM

        Call 302 421-9377 x2202 for info/directions

        103 W. 7th St.
        Wilmington, DE 19801

        Only 7 minutes from rt 95 in Wilmington, Delaware.

        food/drink/arcade games/vintage game systems/computers

        8-bit music and theremin, other instruments available.

        7PM until 4AM (just kidding)

        Free Street Parking

        friends welcome.  If you have not already let me know, please RSVP if
        you're coming.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
          Jim Scheef wrote:
          > Bill,
          >
          > Thanks for hosting this. I sure wish I could be there. OTOH, we got
          > about 10" of nice fluffy snow today with another 10" planned for Sunday.
          > Saturday is for skiing. Maybe some snowshoeing tomorrow, although 10"
          > isn't much for that.

          I was planning on coming, as well as going to see The Crystal Method in
          Washington, DC tonight, but with the snow, I don't think I can make
          either. They're saying we're going to get more than a foot Saturday night.

          Peace... Sridhar
        • billdeg@degnanco.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
            We're below the snow line, it's actually quite nice outside today. I did
            not even know there was snow.
            Biil

          • billdeg@degnanco.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
              Everyone,

              Thanks for writing me about the party and the weather situation. A "Light
              Wintry Mix" will begin at 6PM and last through the night with temps
              hovering just below freezing ... I guess we should postpone the party.

              If you still plan to come, that's fine, I am not the one doing the
              driving. I will make no plans.

              How about Saturday the 29th instead?

              Bill
            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                billdeg@... wrote:
                > We're below the snow line, it's actually quite nice outside today. I did
                > not even know there was snow.

                Yeah, it's about 45 degrees here now, but it's going to get bad tomorrow.

                Peace... Sridhar
              • Sridhar Ayengar
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                  billdeg@... wrote:
                  > Thanks for writing me about the party and the weather situation. A "Light
                  > Wintry Mix" will begin at 6PM and last through the night with temps
                  > hovering just below freezing ... I guess we should postpone the party.
                  >
                  > If you still plan to come, that's fine, I am not the one doing the
                  > driving. I will make no plans.
                  >
                  > How about Saturday the 29th instead?

                  I'll be out of town that weekend, at a spa in Scottsdale, AZ with my
                  brother and my parents.

                  Peace... Sridhar
                • Bryan Pope
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                    Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
                    > billdeg@... wrote:
                    >
                    >> Thanks for writing me about the party and the weather situation. A "Light
                    >> Wintry Mix" will begin at 6PM and last through the night with temps
                    >> hovering just below freezing ... I guess we should postpone the party.
                    >>
                    >> If you still plan to come, that's fine, I am not the one doing the
                    >> driving. I will make no plans.
                    >>
                    >> How about Saturday the 29th instead?
                    >>

                    > I'll be out of town that weekend, at a spa in Scottsdale, AZ with my
                    > brother and my parents.

                    You don't want to do that. You could get attacked by a herd of rabid
                    scorpions! Come to Wilmington, where it is guaranteed to be free of
                    rabid scorpions!
                    :)

                    Cheers,

                    Bryan
                  • billdeg@degnanco.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007

                      >>> How about Saturday the 29th instead?
                      >>>

                      >> I'll be out of town that weekend, at a spa in Scottsdale, AZ with my
                      >> brother and my parents.
                      >>
                      > You don't want to do that. You could get attacked by a herd of rabid
                      > scorpions! Come to Wilmington, where it is guaranteed to be free of
                      > rabid scorpions!
                      > :)

                      He has a point, Wilmington has been scorpion-free for hundreds of
                      thousands of years, perhaps before the dinosaurs.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                        I can't make it on the 29th, but that's usually a good reason for others to
                        party!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                          Evan Koblentz wrote:
                          > I can't make it on the 29th, but that's usually a good reason for others to
                          > party!

                          WHAT!?! It can't be a party without the Evan-meister present and his
                          plethora of side-splitting, knee-slapping, laugh-out-loud jokes! :(
                          Maybe you could phone in and tell us some as yet unheard jokes? :)

                          Cheers,

                          Bryan

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                            Somehow I find your response not entirely sincere...

                            > I can't make it on the 29th, but that's usually a good reason for
                            > others to party!

                            WHAT!?! It can't be a party without the Evan-meister present and his
                            plethora of side-splitting, knee-slapping, laugh-out-loud jokes! :(
                            Maybe you could phone in and tell us some as yet unheard jokes? :)

                            Cheers,

                            Bryan

                            Yahoo! Groups Links
                          • Bryan Pope
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                              Evan Koblentz wrote:
                              > Somehow I find your response not entirely sincere...

                              I am very offended that you would say I am not being sincere! With
                              Sridhar soon to be lost to a swarm of rabid scorpions and now you... It
                              just will not be the same without you.. :(

                              Cheers,

                              Bryan

                            • billdeg@degnanco.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
                                OK...For those of you interested in a holiday party, please send me your
                                best dates and I will use to compile a best date. Any time from 12-29
                                through January is fine with me.
                                I will want to nail down a date w/i the next week
                                Thanks

                                Bill
                              • Sridhar Ayengar
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
                                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                                  > Somehow I find your response not entirely sincere...

                                  ROFL!

                                  Peace... Sridhar