Re: [midatlanticretro] paging John Allain...

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Assuming you mean "MS" Works .... that is WAY off-topic here.
      > (AppleWorks, on the other hand...)

      Are you kidding? MS Works not only hits the ten-year-rule, early
      versions easily meet the fifteen-year-rule. If we discounted any piece
      of software that has a Windows version, we'd be discounting things like
      WordStar and AutoCAD (which was even available for VAX once upon a time).

      Peace... Sridhar
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim

        Assuming you mean "MS" Works .... that is WAY off-topic here.  (AppleWorks, on the other hand...)