RE: [midatlanticretro] paging John Allain...

  • Ryan Harvey
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007

      Alright, alright, didn't mean to cross the line. I always say 1990 as the line of vintage, but I am not the operator here. I just wasn't sure about the considerations of vintage around here, but now I have a tad bit more of an idea...80286 is about as vintage as it gets around here. But yeah, I don't wanna start any wars around here. It got pretty ugly at the VC forums, of which I am "Yzzerdd." Anyhow, I just figured with it originally on 360K disks...

      OK I should stop there. Even though by such logic my 1986 manufactured AT&T(my first one) is *not* vintage...CRAP I kept going!

      --Ryan

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim