RE: [midatlanticretro] paging John Allain...

    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      Message
      No, you don't understand.  We're not going to have another age-related "what's vintage" war.  Except for Windows 1.0's raw historical significance, anything else along those lines is merely old, not "vintage".  Jim S. may disagree but I'm in charge.  :-)
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim