paging John Allain...

    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      My 6300 has a power supply problem of some sort, I have not really tried to fix it.
      bd

      At 07:20 PM 12/5/2007 -0800, you wrote:
      LOL!
      Oops, didn't include a quote fromt he original message. Anyhow, someone said they have an AT&T 6300 to donate. My last e-mail was in respone to it. I forgot who it was who said they had one...I recall his last name started with an "A." Was it Allin? I don't wanna look, but he knows who he is...If you really need the name, just check your inbox's older messages.

      --Ryan

      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
      At 03:02 PM 12/5/2007 -0800, you wrote:
      >If you are looking for someone willing to pay shipping, just let me know :).
      >
      >--Ryan

      I have a lot of shipping to do next year. I will send you the bills as I
      ship things. That will really save me a lot of money. I really appreciate
      the favor.

      Bill

      P.S. What are you talking about? ha ha ha

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim