Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      At 03:02 PM 12/5/2007 -0800, you wrote:
      >If you are looking for someone willing to pay shipping, just let me know :).
      >
      >--Ryan

      I have a lot of shipping to do next year. I will send you the bills as I
      ship things. That will really save me a lot of money. I really appreciate
      the favor.

      Bill

      P.S. What are you talking about? ha ha ha
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim