Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays? Hmm. Just bought a frequency counter and a laser tachometer. Not for Hanukah, though. Since I can’t trust my wife to buy what I want for Christmas, I bought a new LiOH cordless drill to replace my Porter-Cable one.

      On 12/4/07 9:17 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      Found out tonight that "Hanukah Harry" (a.k.a., my parents) is bringing me a 22-inch LCD monitor.  Giving them my old 17-inch LCD.

      How about ya'll?

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim