Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007
      NOT just NJ!!!! Anything from MD to central PA to CT. (I figure we should draw the line at calling DC and Mass as our "local" region, because that would quadruple what we need to collect!) Of course we'll still have non-local systems in the other exhibits including in the "best of MARCH" exhibit. So don't let the NJ location of our home base deter you.

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim