Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: What techie gear do you want for the holidays?

  • Ryan Harvey
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 5, 2007

      Hmm... Well I am asking for a 30GB Zune. When Christmas rolls around, I always buy whichever computers I currently have set up a gift. Don't tell my laptop, but it is getting my RAM :D. I have been looking for some software for my AT&T 6300. No luck finding Microsoft Excel for it yet, or any new Works program. Works 3.0 is OK, but it deserves an upgrade. My HP is getting a RAM upgrade as well, from 96MB to the max of 256MB, even though I am shopping for a new desktop, it will ease the pain...
      Computers have feelings, too.

      --Ryan

      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 7, 2007
        Evan,

        This is the DOS version of MS Works, which would be on topic. The 6300 is a DOS machine.

        Jim